Location, location, location. The search is over retire or live on the door step of Main Street, Mornington walking distance to pristine beaches, pier and park. This beautifully renovated Townhouse presents as brand new with yard ideal for pets, huge double lockup garage, and Master bedroom downstairs.
Live in complete privacy and low maintenance with bay views this stunning 3 bedroom home in Mornington’s prized golden triangle delivers cutting-edge luxury and is priced to sell.
Set behind a private fence on its own title with no body corporate this open plan home with luxurious living spaces with easy clean solid Tasmanian oak floor boards, quality carpet in bedrooms and fresh coastal tones is perfect for the down sizer.
The kitchen comes complete with stone topped counter tops, marble look ceaser stone splash backs, quality Smeg appliances and huge butler’s pantry.
Inviting the outdoor’s the low maintenance court yards have a choice of alfresco settings with concrete in-ground spa with glass-pearl tiles and smartphone control, while upstairs a second lounge opens to yet another alfresco area on the private terrace offering bay glimpses. Two glamorous bathrooms have been cleverly designed to allow ensuite-style access off two of the plush over-sized bedrooms to pamper residents and guests alike.
– Luxury townhouse living with blue-chip address
– Exquisitely refurbished
– Footsteps to the beach, cafes and restaurants
– A choice of 2 master bedrooms
– 2 stunning living areas with Tasmanian oak floors
– Study nook with built-in desk
– Low maintenance gardens with irrigation system
– Gas ducted heating and two split-system heating/air-conditioning units
– Ducted vacuuming and under-stair storeroom
– Over sized double remote garage with painted floor
– On its own title, no body corporate fees