This architecturally designed and master craft built home sits exclusively within prestigious community of Moonah Links with views over the fairways and sunsets to savour.
Oozing quality and innovation, this 3-bedroom designer home sets the standard for resort living on the famous Australian Open Golf Course. With elevated views across the fairways from the partially covered alfresco entertaining deck, the smart layout revels in the clever configuration of indoor meeting outdoor living and entertainment.
The home's internal finishes are statement pieces from the beautiful timber flooring to the granite-topped chef's kitchen, multiple open-plan living zones, relaxation bathroom and gas-log-fire recessed into a stunning featured wall. The home has been built with consideration for those who appreciate and understand what quality is all about.
The generous master bedroom includes a charming ensuite, walk-in robe and private fairway-facing balcony where morning views inspire the day. The additional two bedrooms, one with a built-in robe, the second features a walk-in robe, are both generously proportioned and stylishly integrated into the homes easy flow floorplan.
Off the main living space sits another glorious undercover deck with a built-in spa and views through the surrounding Moonah trees - private, luxurious and always inviting. Indigenous planting create landscape gardens feeding off crazy paved pathways that blend seamlessly with the surrounding environment. A double remote lock-up garage on the ground plateau, with a separate wine cellar, under-house storage and side access for your golf buggy and you have the complete resort package for all the seasons the Peninsula life offers.
In a small community securely positioned behind gated privacy, this property is a first class living experience within an easy stroll to the club house, the restaurant, bar, pro shop and gym. Located for an idyllic Peninsula lifestyle just a 5 minute buggy ride from your front door to the famous Peninsula Hot Springs, award winning St Andrews Brewery and a short drive to Sorrento, Surf Beaches, Port Phillip Bay and the Mornington Peninsulas wine district.
- Twin level - 3 robed bedrooms - master with ensuite and private decking
- Central bathroom and separate powder room
- Chef's Inspired kitchen with separate kitchen island
- Multiple open-plan living and dining zones
- Partially-covered expansive fairway-facing entertaining deck with built-in BBQ
- Separate rear deck with spa
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning/gas ducted heating/gas log fire
- Stunning timber flooring throughout
- Highest quality fixtures and fittings
- Double lock-up remote garage with wine cellar
- Landscape indigenous gardens paved and established
- Walk to the resort
- Low maintenance luxury living