Located within the prestigious 18 - hole Championship Golf Course, the RACV Cape Schanck Resort, this magnificent parcel of land is sure to become the site where future dreams are realised.
Gently sloping and surrounded by large-scale homes within a highly-regarded enclave, this is where your luxurious new lifestyle residence can be both born and relished (STCA). With stunning views of Bass Strait and rural views across to Arthurs Seat, this picture perfect setting awaits one very lucky buyer.
- 1122 m2 allotment (approx.)
- Rates $550 PA (approx.)
- Split level housing encouraged on sloping land
- Located in the Prestigious Moonah Estate
- Owners corporation PA $550 (approx).
- An easy walk or quick trip in the golf buggy to resort facilities
- Compelling proposition for permanent or part time living.
- 2 mins drive to RACV Cape Schanck Report
- 5km drive (approx) to The National Golf Club
- Golf cart access to both courses
Living here is to enjoy an enviable golfing lifestyle amongst like-minded people surrounded by natural bushland and manicured greens. The peaceful cul-de-sac position ensures lock-and-leave potential for retirees who split their time between travelling, or families who want to make the move for fun and relaxation.
Based for exploration along the famous Mornington Peninsula where fine wineries, restaurants and holiday attractions are easily accessible for locals and visitors. The surf and bay beaches are nearby and exciting attractions such as horse riding, bushwalking, surfing, boating and fishing are at your disposal. Call the architect and builder to create the visionary masterpiece you deserve.
Nestled amongst the best golf courses in the state including St. Andrews, The National, The Dunes, Eagle Ridge, Moonah Links, and RACV Cape Schanck.