Sophistication and clever design are key to this brand new contemporary Hamptons styled townhouse. Situated in one of the most sought after and quiet premier pockets of beachside Mornington, this home includes modern finishes, natural light and open plan living that all add to its clever solar 6 star energy design.
This functional layout sets a standard of luxury, richness and lifestyle that is rarely found in today's market. Ideally located opposite parkland offering an unobstructed view from the upstairs retreat, with designer Hamptons kitchen/dining/living and large covered Alfresco taking full advantage of the new 35% council open space garden rules.
A huge 35 square home is perfect to downsize in maintenance but not in luxury lifestyle, space or quality of life. Architectural features are found throughout, including high ceilings, large powder coated Rylock aluminium double-glazed windows/skylights, stunning kitchen with composite stone bench tops, walk in butler's pantry and beautifully tiled bathrooms, floor to ceiling. Relax in comfort with 2 large living areas, 3 huge upstairs bedrooms with generous ground level master bedroom including large walk in robe, double basin ensuite bathroom and walk in shower.
Designed with livability and lifestyle in mind, this townhouse will be ready for your future enjoyment early 2019. Highlighting a clean efficient layout and architectural features are the following designer quality inclusions:
- Built by one of Mornington's finest builders, Stelson Homes
- Dividing brick wall with acoustic insulation and plasterboard for increased sound proofing
- Rylock semi-commercial aluminium double glazed windows
- Use of v-joint cladding both internally and externally
- Two pack shaker style custom made cabinetry with soft close runners and hinges.
- Quartz stone quality benchtops throughout including laundry, pantry, and vanities
- Smeg dual ovens, gas hotplate, integrated dishwasher and concealed rangehood
- Ducted zoned refrigerated heating and cooling throughout with dual programmable thermostats
- Velux double glazed skylights to main living area and above stairwell to capture maximum North light
- Brushed nickel high end tapware and fittings
- Ducted vacuum
- Colour video intercom/doorbell
- Gas fireplace to living room
- 2000 litre water tank connected to toilets and garden tap
- Instantaneous hot water unit
- European oak floorboards
- Premium wool carpets to all bedrooms and first floor
- LED downlights
- Feature timber staircase with glass balustrading
- Mains gas and water points for future outdoor BBQ and sink if required
- Fully landscaped
- Feature low front fence
- Exposed aggregate drive and pathways
- Honed feature blockwork to front facade
- Latest trend interior finishes chosen by Mornington Peninsula Interiors